| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nkhota Kota in November is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 79.8mm (3.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Nkhota Kota November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nkhota Kota:
- Karonga, Malawi - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) N
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) N
- Mzimba, Malawi - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) NNW
- Mpika, Zambia - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) WNW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) WNW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) W
- Chipata, Zambia - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) WSW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WSW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 137 kms (85.1 miles) SSW
- Dedza, Malawi - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) S