| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nkhota Kota in January is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in January is fairly wet. A substantial 320mm (12.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Nkhota Kota January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nkhota Kota:
- Karonga, Malawi - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) N
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) N
- Mzimba, Malawi - 134.9 kms (83.8 miles) NNW
- Mpika, Zambia - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) WNW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) WNW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) W
- Chipata, Zambia - 195.3 kms (121.4 miles) WSW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WSW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 137 kms (85.1 miles) SSW
- Dedza, Malawi - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) S